Private Sessions and Duet Sessions
Pilates Northwest, LLP requires a minimum of 24-hours’ notice for all cancellations of private sessions and duet sessions to avoid being charged a full session fee.
- To cancel or reschedule, please contact your instructor directly by phone or text.
- If you do not have your instructor’s contact information, please call the studio at (206) 368-6904.
- Pilates Northwest does not accept cancellations by email.
- If you cancel a session with less than 24-hours’ notice, you will be charged the full session fee, except in the case of occasional illness/emergency.
- Chronic cancellations may result in us reassigning your preferred time slot.
- In the case of duet or supervised practice sessions, we reserve the option to reschedule or cancel a session when all participants but one have cancelled with at least 24-hours’ notice.
Group Reformer Classes
- Group classes can be purchased, scheduled, and canceled using your Pike 13 client app.
- Group sessions require a minimum of 7-days advance notice for cancellations to avoid a full session charge.
- Packages and single classes must be purchased prior to attending.
- A Pilates reformer is reserved for each class participant. Kindly contact us if you must miss class due to illness so we may offer the reformer to another attendee.
- Group classes require a minimum of 3 participants to continue. If a class regularly drops below 3 attendees, we reserve the right to discontinue the class.
- Change Group classes fill quickly! To reserve a class spot weekly, email us to request “bulk enrollment” as a regular class participant.
- Although there is no charge for occasional illness or emergency, frequent absences will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
- Scheduling a class date is considered a commitment to attend. If you schedule a class as a “drop-in” less than 7 days in advance, you forfeit the option to cancel.
Important: All “no shows” will be charged except illness/emergency. If you cannot attend your class due to illness/emergency, please contact us as quickly as possible so we may verify your account has not been charged.