Private Sessions and Duet Sessions
Pilates Northwest, LLP requires a minimum of 24-hours’ notice for all cancellations of private sessions and duet sessions to avoid being charged a full session fee.
- To cancel or reschedule, please contact your instructor directly by phone or text.
- If you do not have your instructor’s contact information, please call the studio at (206) 368-6904.
- Pilates Northwest does not accept cancellations by email.
- If you cancel a session with less than 24-hours’ notice, you will be charged the full session fee, except in the case of occasional illness/emergency.
- Chronic cancellations may result in us reassigning your preferred time slot.
- In the case of duet or supervised practice sessions, we reserve the option to reschedule or cancel a session when all participants but one have cancelled with at least 24-hours’ notice.
6-week Reformer Classes
Group class participants sign up in advance for each 6-week series. We will only collect payment for the dates you commit to attending.
Group reformer classes require a minimum of two participants. If only one participant is scheduled for a particular date, we will cancel that week’s class and offer the remaining participant the option of either receiving a credit or paying extra to do a private session at the scheduled class time.
Important: Our 24-hour cancellation policy does not apply to group classes. If you miss a class you signed up for, you will be charged. In the case of an occasional illness or emergency, you will receive a credit toward your next series.
Trying a group class for the first time? Feel free to pay for a single “drop-in” class to see if it’s a fit for you before committing to our 6-week reformer class series.