Helen, Certified Pilates Instructor
Since receiving her Pilates Instructor Certification from the Pacific Northwest School of Pilates in 2001, Helen has been passionate about helping her clients achieve their postural, movement, and fitness goals. She brings her 20-plus years as a Pilates instructor and her background in dance to her work at Pilates Northwest. Helen has an instinct for giving clients what they need, from the most advanced students to beginners. When she’s not teaching or engaging in her own Pilates practice, she writes instructional books for teachers and fiction for children, Young Adults, and adults.
- Certified Pilates Instructor, Pacific Northwest School of Pilates, 2001
- Certified Art of Motion Movement Analyst
- Exercise for Seniors Specialist
- Creative and Modern Dance instructor for ages three through adult for over 30 years
- Author/co-author of five published books on using dance and drama in the classroom
Patient, encouraging, dedicated to her clients