Patti, Certified Pilates Instructor
Patti has been teaching Pilates since 2006 and has been on the staff of Pilates Northwest since 2007. She is a master with props and a fun, creative thinker who excels at incorporating Pilates apparatus, toning balls, foam rollers, Pilates rings and bands into her sessions for those who enjoy variety. Although she loves working with many types of clients, due to her athletic and weight-training background, her passion is teaching Pilates to athletes and others who want to build strength. Currently teaching online only, Patti is able to create fun, fast-moving sessions appropriate for each client using whatever he or she has on hand at home, whether it’s traditional Pilates equipment or common household items such as chairs, pillows, and water bottles.
- Certified Pilates Instructor, Body Arts and Science International, 2006
- BA in Nutrition, Bastyr University
- Member American Academy of Sports Dieticians
- Certified ACE® Group Fitness Instructor
- Certified Johnny G® Spinning Instructor
Innovative, fun, loves to help people get stronger