Anna, Certified Pilates Instructor
Dr. Anna Davis loves to help others cultivate easeful and integrated relationships with their bodies. Anna works with a wide range of clients, from elite athletes to people reconnecting with movement after periods of inactivity or rehabilitating their bodies following injuries. She spent much of her career exploring the physiology of the human body both as a medical school educator and as a research scientist. Anna weaves a deep understanding of human physiology and practical experience as a long-time yoga teacher and student of movement into her work with Pilates clients.
- Certified Stott Pilates instructor
- Certified OOV instructor
- Certified Yoga Instructor (E-RYT)
- Doctorate in Physiology and Biophysics, University of Washington (Neuroscience)
- Science Educator (National Academies Education Fellow in Life Sciences)
- Mind-Body Medicine Educator (Benson Henry Institute for Mind Body Medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital)
Warm, mindful, and focused.