Kristina, Certified Pilates Instructor
Kristina is a movement specialist turned Pilates instructor. After receiving her MFA in choreography and BFA in dance over a decade ago, she migrated to yoga, completing teaching assistant programs and then, in 2015, receiving her Pilates certification. Today she enjoys creatively blending her knowledge base into her Pilates teaching and specializes in helping clients reorganize their bodies for healthy posture and mobility.
- Certified Pilates Instructor, Bodycenter Studio’s Stott Pilates Instructor Certification Program, 2017
- Certified instructor in Pilates for Special Populations and Injuries
- Teaching Assistant for Level I and II Shakti Yoga
- BFA in Dance from Cornish College of the Arts
- MFA in Choreography from Sarah Lawrence College
Accomplished, intuitive, an artist at heart